About Tara Still
You might already know about me ... I’m the CPA who believes
"Your Box of Receipts is My Party!"
What more can you ask of a professional than someone who loves her work?
Let me tell you a little about my education and background and why you should entrust your accounting needs to me:
- Master and Bachelor of Science degrees in business administration
- Completion of 13 additional courses in accounting, auditing, and taxation
- Passed all four parts of the CPA exam in first sitting (only 10% accomplish this) in 2003
- Bi-annual completion of 80 hours of continuing education to meet CPA licensure requirements
- My 30-plus years of experience in broad-based accounting, tax and business services, including serving as a director of a small public company
I believe in networking . . . staying connected with and serving my community.
Rotary International is a service organization whose purpose is to bring together business and professional leaders in order to provide humanitarian services, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and to advance goodwill and peace around the world. I belong to the Rotary Club of North Dunedin which is a group of local leaders working together to make our community and our world a better place.
Inner Wheel International is a women's service organization whose objectives are promoting true friendship, encouraging the ideals of personal service, and fostering international understanding. Our Inner Wheel of Dunedin North focuses on services for women and children.